Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yay!! A way better day!

You may have heard about my awesome sleeping last night...  Well - that was the kick off for a pretty fantastic day.  If I were to describe it in detail you would probably exclaim, "Wow!  She doesn't get out much!"

And you would be right.

I will say, I took a bath and we got that date night I was irked about last night.

Yay!

I'd say I'm really living up to my end of the  bargain on the randomness...  You were warned.

Not that anyone reads anyway.  Except Jen.  Hi Jen!


2 comments:

  1. LMBO! *waving hi!*
    Date night....where'd ya go??? Let me live vicariously through you. I was cranky most of the day (see, when I don't get my sleep I'm not one to cross) and was in no mood to go anywhere, see anyone, or do anything. I did manage to take a shower...and shave...but that was the extent of my energy expenditure. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still read! I just don't comment as much as I should. :) We're planning our own date night for next month. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete