Monday, March 23, 2009

There are two kinds of people in this world...

Those who love coconut, and those who hate coconut.

I'm a lover, not a hater.

Have you seen the new Quaker True Delights granola bars? I had a coupon, so I went for it. The Chocolate Raspberry was out, due to the fact that the universe hates me and steals my joy by making me allergic to chocolate. sigh. My options were cashew something or other and Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut. I went for the Coconut.

Sweet Merciful Heavens.


I need more coupons.

I also tried Herbal Essences shampoo for the first time. White Orchid and Coconut. I. Love. It.

So, while I can't eat chocolate or afford fancy salon quality hair products....

Coconut saves the day.

3 comments:

  1. ohh i've been wanting to get some of those...been waiting for a sale to use my coupons. LOL :) I love almond joy candy bars...heehee...the coconut and chocolate (don't hate me) is just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't hate you. I put chocolate syrup on my husband's ice cream for him... I even made brownies for him a couple weeks ago. Just because I can't enjoy it, doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't... :)

    I did want to warn you, though. A friend told me that the chocolate raspberry ones are gross - so make sure you go for the coconut. I find it hard to believe, but she is a chocolate lover, so I have to trust her judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, yes, I'm a coconut lover, too. Yum.

    And the Herbal Essence shampoos always make me feel so luxurious and exotic - you don't have to spend a fortune to feel great about your shampoo! :)

    ReplyDelete