Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It starts...

Lil Rounds:  mmmkay...  what did she even sing?  I couldn't take my eyes off her pants.  Yep. 1985 called, and you know what it was about.

Wow.

Scott MacIntyre:  Have I ever heard this song before?  I lose interest quickly when I'm not familiar with the tune.  He sounds good.  It'll be interesting to see what the judges say about song choice. (They agreed with me.  I promise, I said it first.)

Danny Gokey is one of my FaVoRiTeS!  That being said.  I don't know if I was feeling his PYT. And the dancing?  Yeah, I don't know.  Those glasses, though?  Heck yes with the glasses.

Michael Sarver is not one of my favorites.  Is this another song that I've never heard?  I don't get it! Doesn't MJ have, like 1432 #1 songs?  I'm confused.

Jasmine Murray:  Another one of my non-favorites.  But I'm digging her tonight.  Not perfect, but pretty good.  At least I know the darn song.

In unrelated news, I would really love some chocolate right now.

Kris Allen will probably be around awhile...  Due in large part to the cuteness...  I can see the girly girls really liking him.  I'm not terribly impressed.

Allison Iraheta: I really like her a lot.  If I hold her down, will you cut her hair?

Anoop Desai: I have a really hard time taking him seriously.  Not so great with the vocals tonight.  But then, that's what you get for singing Beat It.  Wow - the judges weren't impressed either, and you can tell he's really bummed.  Poor Anoop.

Jorge Nunez can sing.  His eyebrows might take over the world.  Eek.  The judges weren't impressed!

Megan Joy Corkrey: I love her.  Love. Her.  She's different. Some people aren't fans of her strange dance moves, but I think she's cute.  No, she's purty.

Adam Lambert might be tied with Danny for my favorite of the favorites.  I love consistency. He is.


Oh!!!!  I forgot about...

Matt Giraud.  Now I don't know who my favorite is.  Ahhhh! Man that cat can sing.  And he kind of looks like Justin Timberlake.  That can't hurt.

You always know the last number of the night blows everyone out the chair.  I forgot about little Alexis!

Alexis Grace: Wow.  Wow. That girl can blow.

Well, that was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment