Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm up way too early....

and resisting the urge to go back to sleep.  I realize it's now almost 7, but I've been up since 4. 


:::UPDATE:::
I thought I'd post my to do list, so I'd have some accountability today.

Quiet Time
Fold and put away diapers - once Chloe is up, I can put them away.
Pick up, dust and vacuum family room - once Chloe is up I can vacuum.
Menu Plan, make grocery list, clip coupons - I hate menu planning, and done and done.

(And PS - I stood up after writing this earlier and promptly went and took a nap.  Awesome self- control, right?)

I think I'm going to stop there.  I'd like to be able to get everything done, and while it doesn't sound like much, menu planning is really hard for me, and let's face it - I have an 11 month old baby who is my #1 priority, so everything is harder than it should be!

Have a great productive day!  Check back.  I'll update when I get things accomplished.


1 comment:

  1. yeah, uhm, I'm not feeling very productive right now...I'm beat tired. Crazy fast weekend...and my house is a PIT. I soooo don't want to clean it...not again. I cleaned it Friday. This is NOT fair! LOL

    ReplyDelete