Friday, March 6, 2009

Wow. Longest day ever.

Or at least in a long time.

Frank detoured to bring me my favorite, ridiculously overpriced carrot cake and I ate obscene amounts of it and now I feel better.  

I'm tired and should really go to bed before the sugar crash hits.

I'm a little bitter that it's Friday night and we're not on a hot date.

We have the bubonic plague and no one will come near us.

I made lentil soup for the first time and it literally attacked me.  Right after I used the immersion blender on it.  I guess it was fighting back.

Chloe ate a leaf today.  Well, she attempted to.  She choked and it flew out of her mouth.  Neat, huh? 

She refused to take a nap today and proceeded to tap dance on my nerves all day instead.  It was awesome.

I'm going to bed in case she has the urge for an encore at 11.

1 comment:

  1. awww you poor mama!!!
    Hope your weekend is better!!
    A leaf...hmm...was it the shiny greenness of it that attracted her? I wonder if she'll like salad when she's able to eat it. ?? LOL

    ReplyDelete