Sunday, April 19, 2009

Who, me? Speechless?

There is nothing more annoying than wanting to blog and not having anything intelligent, witty or of any particular use to say...  I'm not speechless often, but so many days I haven't a clue what to write.  It wouldn't be annoying, except that on any given day, I have at least three or four great ideas for a brilliant post.  Even if I do think to jot it down, when I go back to it, it's some obscure chicken scratch that is no funnier than a stack of wood or the pen I used to jot it down with.

Grrrr...

So today, I will direct you to some wonderful bloggers who have something intelligent, witty or of particular use to say.  Hopefully, I'll make my own list one of these days.

Intelligent

This post by Angie at Bring the Rain is possibly one of her best ever.  If you read her site, you'd know, that's saying something.  She references The Jesus Story Book Bible a lot, and for that very reason I bought it for Chloe for Christmas, but she's not ready for it yet.  After reading the excerpt that Angie blogged about, I think I'll be putting it on my night stand.

This post by Lindsay at Not2us, is fantastic and stirred something in my soul.  She talks about a sermon her brother preached on sin, and letmejusttellyou, it's good stuff.  Flipped the script on how I think about sin.

Amber at the Run a Muck is an absolute genius.  This post spoke directly to me, like many of hers do.  I'm telling you, this woman bleeds poetry.

Witty

Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer is one of my faves...  Her Open Letter to the Fashion People is hilarious and I couldn't agree with it more.

This post at We Are THAT Family will make you giggle, if not snort.  I read it to multiple people and emailed it to my husband in hopes that we could get one.  I really want one.


Of Particular Use

One of my favorite sites for go to meals, is Cooking During Stolen Moments.  This recipe for breadsticks?  Made me want to drop what I was doing and bake.  I didn't, but you can bet your bottom dollar they will be coming to a pizza night near me THIS WEEK!  


I really like this dress, from BigMama's Fashion Friday post. I may have to get me one.


Well, there you go.  I guess my theme this week is stealing other people's material.  Here's hoping for better ideas in the near future.  Either way, I'll be picking on Pauler on Tuesday night. 

Original, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment