Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Spiritual Gift is Randomness....

I just had a random Must Share moment, and no one to celebrate with. It might be more of a miracle. Are you ready?

I just folded a huge load of laundry and all the socks matched up perfectly! 


And there was no one to high five. 

We also ran out of propane today, so I've been boiling water to do dishes. Awesome, right? 

Yeeeah.


Why is it when you are the most motivated, there are obstacles that try to take you down?  Well it didn't work today.  I did a ton of dishes, lots of laundry (on cold...) and even had dinner made and in the fridge by 1, Stolen Moments Style.  I'm making Classic Tuna Noodle Casserole, and I think it's going to be fantastic!  The last time I made a recipe from Kate's site it certainly was!

I also Must Share how much fun I'm having recapping American Idol!  I LOVE the show and it has been so much fun finding other fans and reading other fun recaps by linking through BooMama.  Oh, and Praise the Lord, Scott finally went home.  I'm very happy that he was able to have such an amazing experience.  I'm sure he has more ahead of him, I'm just glad he went out when he should!  Now I feel like it's kind of anyone's ball game.  Adam is far and away the most consistent, and probably my all time favorite based on my reaction to the Tivo cutting his performance off, but I do think everyone has it in them.  If only they could find their groove and get consistent.    T minus 5 days....

Last night, I blogged about Lost for the first time, since it was SO SO SO GOOD!  I posted my link in comments at Rocks In My Dryer, and again - made some new friends!  I definitely think I'll make the Lost post a weekly thing.  I wonder how many weeks we have left?  I don't even want to think about it.  Never mind.  Don't tell me.

I better scram.  The To-Do list isn't done with me yet.

Happy Thursday!



1 comment:

  1. I love your AI recaps - one of my favorite, because you're so stinkin' funny. :)

    I didn't get in to Lost until just recently - I had to start at the beginning and watch all of the epiodes at ABC.com. I started a month ago, and I am almost caught up, but I won't let myself read any recaps yet - don't want to spoil any surprises! I'll have to come back and read yours when I'm caught up.

    ReplyDelete