Saturday, April 25, 2009

Links

I'm up at the CRACK, so of course, I'm glued to my crack top, aka my lap top...

Very few people, apparently, are parked on their computers on the weekend... So I have to branch out beyond the 10,000 blogs that I already read to find some morning crack...

Sometimes when I'm in search of a good new blog to read, I go to one of the better known blogs and view their blogroll...  Today I clicked on over to one of my faves, BooMama.  She has a lot of great bloggers on her blog roll, and I will be linking to lots of them this very fine morning.

The end of this post really spoke to me.  One of my absolute favorite things about blogging is finding a person who is in a similar stage of life, who is able to articulate something I've not been able to.  The end of this post is so true of where I am.  Right. Now.

I should know better than to go to Shaun Groves' blog...  It's one of those things, once you do know about it, you can't pretend that you don't anymore.  Makes me wonder how many more things I'm missing...

More challenges over here.  I hope the Lord isn't trying to tell me something...  I'm not ready to give up any more food right now.  I know some day it will probably come to this, but I don't want it to be today...

Well - I guess that'll do for today!  Have a blessed weekend, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment