Monday, July 19, 2010

What I'm Reading


And


and
The Bible

The first book keeps telling me to read the third book more, so as soon as I'm done with the first and second, I'm going to stick to mostly the third.

I think I'm a little (or more likely a lot) addicted to books. Though I say with my mouth that I want transformation, I think I'm actually more into information. Tsk tsk tsk... Gotta do something about that. I think more # 3 is the answer to that dilemma.

What are you reading? Or maybe I don't want to know... Wait, I do. I will just have to exercise my self-control to not immediately order it from the library. Yes, tell me. My self-control could use a work out. Along with it, what's your favorite book of the Bible? That is information that I can use to work on the transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment