Saturday, June 12, 2010

Get Behind Thee, Writer's Block

In January, I blogged about writer's block. I just reread it and still feel the exact same way. Apparently, it's an extra tough case. Once again, I'm really wanting to blog more regularly, and once again I'm having brilliant ideas at night and forgetting them by morning. Surely there is a pill I can take for this.

I always keep my cell phone by my bed. I use it as an alarm when needed and a flash light to make my way in there when The Hubster is already sleeping. I had the thought that I could hide under the covers and type a text message reminding myself of my awesome ideas when they hit at night. We'll see how that goes.

The other thing I mentioned in January, was moving The Trysting Place over here. So I think I really will do that. Maintaining one blog is hard enough, and I've always felt like I should try to combine them, so now, I will. Worst case scenario? I will have one blog that I never update instead of two.

Wow, this post is riveting. I bet you're so excited about more of this! Stay tuned. It'll get better, I promise. But for now, I'm off to bed for a mind blowing brainstorming session. Phone in hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment