Monday, August 16, 2010

The Dreaded To Do List

As I shared on facebook yesterday, I've "noticed that there is a direct correlation between the amount of fun had over the weekend and the state of my house on Sunday night. Current status: Disaster of epic proportions. We done had some fuuun this weekend."

So, yeah... Here's a list of what MUST get done. Before the health department shows up and shuts this operation down.

Laundry - I wore dirty work out clothes today. Neat.

Dishes - Um, who has time for dishes when there is FUN TO BE HAD? Well, if we want to eat stuff off of plates this week, I'll have to unload and reload that there dishwasher.

Clean Out Fridge - Well. This has been on the to do list for, approximately, ever. Lord, give me strength.

Vacuum - I refuse to do another push up in the basement until the vacuum is put in high gear. And since we shred it up down there on Tuesday morning, I should probably put this one closer to the top of the list.

Bathrooms - Nuff said.

I'm sure there's more, but I'm losing my will to live sitting here thinking about it. I hereby vow not to look (to not look?) at this black hole of time sucking de-motivation, also known as, the Apple Crackbook, until my house will pass the white glove and I have spent some quality time with Jesus.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment