Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Random Information That Will Definitely Not Change Your Life

I finally have a fully functioning DSLR camera!  I got the Canon Rebel XTi.  I took 7 pictures of Chloe and then she cracked her head on the wall and now has a mighty fine bruise above her eye. We're all about the perfect timing around here.  I've waited for almost two months to take pictures of her to my little hearts content.  Then she bounces her little skull off the wall, the day I finally can.  Grrr.

I have been really struggling with a few things lately, things that I mostly don't want to discuss.  So I won't.  I think there is light at the end of the tunnel, but I sure would appreciate your prayers.  The Lord knows.

If I don't get a handle on my laundry soon, I might cry.  Or set it all on fire.  I suppose it'll depend on my mood that day.

I watched The Bourne Ultimatum tonight, and I had to pause it on several occasions to take deep breaths and drink ginger-ale due to all the motion sickness.  From a movie?  Seriously?  Who's idea was this?  Was it intentional?  Why?  Why would you do that to us?  Pretty good movie, though I gotta say, I don't know about a 4th...  It seemed to me they were running out of ideas for the 3rd, as it is...

I'm really looking forward to the county fair.   I think Chloe is going to love walking through all of the animal barns.  And oh how I love the elephant ears.

I really wish I wasn't watching Elmo's World at 2 Am on this fine Tuesday morning.  You can thank Chloe for the 3 minutes of your life that you'll never get back...  I certainly hope she goes right back to sleep with out any back talk as soon as it's over.  Please Jesus? Thank you, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment