Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hopefully I Don't Lose My Mind

This week is going to be a DOOZIE!!!  Hopefully, in the very best way.  Let me just tell you, of all the weeks to be fasting from complaining?  Had I known what was in store, I may have held off on posting this...

I've mentioned Uncle Matt a time or ten, right?  Well, he got a job!  I am overjoyed for him and really believe that today is the first day of the rest of his life!  Unfortunately, priority one is getting him a vehicle, since I am Taxi Girl, until he can do that...  Not a big deal.  I love my brother to tiny bits and pieces, so I'm down to do whatever I can to help him get up and running.

Here's the deal, though.  My husband is going out of town for work, so I will be flying solo with getting Matt to and fro, all week.  Oh, wait.  Did I say solo?  I meant, along with my darling Chloe, who doesn't usually get up quite so early.  Ha!  Neither do I!  I'm telling you, we will be considering it PURE JOY!!! this week.  Oh yes we will!

So, I guess we'll see if I've got what it takes to leave the house every single day this week.  4 of the 5 days by 7 AM. Okay, I already know that I absolutely do not have what it takes. Jesus - I need your strength!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment