Friday, January 23, 2009

Randomness....

You were warned...

I love Sesame Street. Frank and I have noticed that they use a lot of the same footage for different shows. I'm okay with it. Kinda going green, if you will....

I miss my husband. He hasn't even left for his trip yet. I was sick for 3 days and hardly saw him, except to have him fetch me water and Advil and chicken broth. Now he's sick. He leaves for a business trip tomorrow, God willing, and I will really miss him by next Thursday. I think we'll be splurging for a date night. Ugh. I don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to eat out, though. I'm fairly certain it wasn't food poisoning, obviously - now that Frank's sick, but still. My germophobia is reaching new heights. I may invest in a haz mat suit. Seriously.

Kiley, my dog, got into something. She didn't eat something, though that's usually her issue, but she has a black stain on her head. I think it might be permanent. At the rate they gets baths these days, I'm guessing permanent it is.

Chloe threw up in the night, (yes - I think she has a touch of the flu, too, though she really doesn't seem to care.) and didn't even wake up. It was crusted in her hair this morning. I'm disgusted and a little horrified that I'm a terrible mom. Only a little though, because I know I'm an awesome mom. It's such a struggle. I don't keep the monitor volume up real loud, because otherwise, every time the heat kicks on or she rolls over it wakes me up. I keep it loud enough that if she cries or even whimpers, I hear it. Not sure what the answer is.... If I don't get sleep my awesomeness declines at an alarming rate...

I need to catch up on laundry. I guess I need to catch up on a lot of things.

I think I'll go now and do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment