Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oops...

Ugh. I feel like I have a newborn again.

I think I accidentally resurrected the dream feed...

When Chloe was waking up because she was sick, I was feeding her around 11, so she would go back to sleep. While at the time it seemed like a good idea, now I'm not so sure... Last night, she got up at 1. The good news is, I was already awake. I woke up at 11 (I had gone to bed at 9, since I suspected she would be getting me up...) Unfortunately, when I woke up I had a full on migraine. I took some Advil, which usually works for me. This might cause some to say, if Advil works, then it isn't a migraine. To which I would say - call it what you want, but when I can't move my neck with out feeling like I might hurl? That's what I call a migraine. Anywho... I was up from 11 until 1. I couldn't get comfy and the Advil wasn't kicking in very quick... I had to get ice and ice my neck. That seemed to help. Then it smelled like smoke in my room. Bad. We have a wood burning stove and I was convinced if I didn't die from an aneurysm, that I would surely perish from carbon monoxide poisoning. I woke hubby up. I don't smell anything, he says. What I heard was - See you in Heaven. ugh. I was concerned Chloe might be getting smoked out, too. But I didn't dare go in there, for fear of waking her up. No worries. Within 15 minutes she was up for her midnight snack. Ugh. I think it was around 2 when I got back to sleep. Then Kiley, my crazy dog, woke me up at 6:30. As soon as I got her to hush, Chloe woke up again.

Seriously, like a newborn.

Wow what a riveting post - I bet you wish you could have those 5 minutes of your life back. ;)

You were warned...

No comments:

Post a Comment