Saturday, December 27, 2008

You've been warned...

This will be my no holds barred, anything goes, it's my party and I'll vent if I want to blog. I blog separately about my spiritual journey, I write letters to my daughter, and I keep friends and family from far and wide updated on Chloe's latest antics...

This blog will be my catch all. Stuff that doesn't fit into the aforementioned categories, and maybe a little overlap. This is where I plan to share those things I just HAFTA share. Things that I want to say and I don't care who I say them to, just so long as I can get it out! Ya know, the OHMIGOSH YOU"LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME AT THE whatever...

I have this desire to organize and categorize. Now, if you've seen my closets, you might say - "Really, now..." But I do. So I really want a separate space to write, where anything goes.

So... Welcome to my random rantings. I hope to entertain someone... Even if only myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment