Friday, June 12, 2009

Must Share... The Recipes.

I want a cooking blog!  I love to cook.  I love to blog (though you wouldn't know that based solely on how often I post...)  And hello?  I LOVE to eat.    

Don't worry, I'm not starting another blog.  Honestly.  Even I have my limits.  I do have a new favorite though, and you will likely be seeing links to this place.  If it wasn't for the fact that Chloe seriously pulled an all nighter last night, and it's now 9:30 and I should really be in bed right now, I would be in my kitchen making these cookies.  No question.  

I need ice cream, since there will be no cookies.  And I need to go to bed.

OH WAIT!!!!

Today, my husband and I are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary.  Let me rephrase that.  Today is our 10 year anniversary.  Unless you call taking a 5 hour nap (in lieu of sleeping at all last night) or staining the deck celebrating, which I do not.  But if you do, well we partied like it's 1999.  Which, incidentally, is the year we got married.  Hence the 10 year anniversary in 2009.  Math class dismissed.

Where is my ice cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment