Thursday, June 11, 2015

Greater Love Hath No Mom than to Watch Treasure Buddies with her Daughter

Have you seen that movie?  I do not recommend it.



She gave me a choice between Horton Hears a Who, Despicable Me, and Treasure Buddies.

I chose Despicable Me and she said, "Aw.... I thought you'd choose Treasure Buddies!"  (Really?!?!?!? It's like you don't even know me!) So, I say, "Is that the one you want to watch?" I already knew the answer... "Yeah..."

And that is how I came to spend 93 minutes cuddled up watching one of the dumber movies of all time tonight.  All in the name of love.  Where do I collect my Mother Of The Day Award?

And a looooong day it has been, too.  Someone must have found out there was a plot afoot to sleep in and at 6:15 AM decided he had had enough sleep.  I won't mention any names, but it was the one person who requires my assistance when conscious, so that basically crushed my dreams for the day. Sigh.

I still love ya, summer - but let's aim for 8 tomorrow, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment