Sunday, December 6, 2009

There Is A Time And A Place For Will Power

And Christmas ain't it... So this:

Oreos
Klondike Bars
Dove Chocolates
Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nutella
Triple Chocolate Meltdown Cake from Applebee's - Oh how I miss you TCM Cake!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Skorr Bars
Butterfingers
Snickers
Mackinaw Island Fudge Ice Cream
All manner of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, most especially Chubby Hubby and Mint Chocolate Cookie
Hot Chocolate
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
No Bake Cookies
Peppermint Mochas
Thin Mints
Andes Mints
York Peppermint Patties
Homemade Chocolate Covered Cherries
BROWNIES!!!!!!!!!!!! How could I forget the BROWNIES!?!?!?!?!

From here? Is now a to do list...

I can't wait to get started.

I decided close to a year and a half is long enough to deprive oneself of chocolate. I can't bear another holiday season with out it. So that's it. Stop this crazy train and let me off.

And pass the Oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment