Thursday, February 26, 2009

I kind of like Norman Gentle...

What a personality, right?  Totally wrong for American Idol.  I know, I know.  But I'd invite him if I was having a party.

I feel like last night was a little better than last week.  I love the kid from Kalamazoo.  I really liked what he did with Coldplay, but I also get what the judges said.  I had hoped that the rest of the boys would tank, so he might still get through.  Then what's his name at the end did his thing and well...  There you have it, guy with the haircut I want.  Except I'm growing my hair out. 

I digress.

The girl who sang Heart rocked it, and my prediction is that it's her and Cool Hair going through for sure.  I also really like Betty Davis Eyes.  I'm hoping it's either her or Kalamazoo.  

We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. gosh...I haven't watched TV in like two weeks. Do you know why? None of my favorite shows have been on. It's been frustrating the crap out of me to get everything done so I can sit down and sink into my big, comfy couch and catch my favorite show with a new episode...only to find some stupid awards show on or some repeat of an old show. GRRRRRR.
    P.S. I don't really watch AI. I dunno why...I find that when it gets down to the final six or so I tune in, but before then, I get bored. Weird, right?

    ReplyDelete